basically the same thing this year I persume?
anything really changed??
basically the same thing this year I persume?
anything really changed??
i went last night for like an hour and it sucked
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
I was there...
It does suck... Boring... No Ferris Wheel so it was boring...
"Champions never complain, they are too busy getting better."
Play Like a Champion Today
[img]http://www.facade.com/celebrity/photo/Michael_Jordan.jpg[/img]
question:
does this fair suck now? or has it always sucked for people 19-25 with no children of their own...remember how awesome it was when we were kids, maybe it is still tha way for another generation.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
i was at the fair...i think its a great place to meet new people, or if your a little kid its pretty cool i guess even though most of the rides there are junk and very dangerous...
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
though most of the rides there are junk and very dangerous
[/ QUOTE ]
why do you think they are dangerous? They get torn down and inspected every week. They have to be inspected by the town before they are allowed to operate also. So these rides get inspected every week where an amusment park get's inspected some through out the year.
There was a big aritcle on this subject a few month back in the Kingsport paper pointing out that more injuries happen at the "name amusment parks" than at the traveling carnivals. I found the article very interesting to say the least.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Bathrooms still closed?
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Bookmarks